For over 25 years, Christine has been touching audiences with heartfelt stories of hope and encouragement. Her winsome personality and vulnerable sharing has listeners laughing hysterically one minute and thoughtfully nodding the next. Christine’s authentically ties age-old truths to today’s situations bringing audience members on a journey of discovering hope, love and belonging.
Christine sets the perfect tone for events with her funny, yet vulnerable style. Audiences are drawn into her enthusiasm and caught up in the excitement of what’s to come. Christine welcomes everyone into a great experience.
Topics That Christine Speaks About:
- Belonging: Finding Your People in Life and Faith
- B Is A Good Grade: Discovering Joy in Imperfection
- Going All In: Risking Everything For Hope
- I Quit!: Kissing Balance Good-bye
- I’m in Your Corner: Choosing Celebration over Competition
- Wanna Play? Making Friends as a Grown Up
- World’s Okay-est Mom: Freedom in Being Enough
- Mothering In Community: I’ll Raise Your Kids If You’ll Raise Mine
- Loving Your Imperfect Kids